Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts

I am sensing some sort of 'theme' with this blogspot....told you I love food. Anyway, this is my very last box of Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts. (Notice I capitalize each word that I savor!) Each time I visit 'home' aka Hawaii, I bring back anywhere from 2-3 CASES of these things. I eat a box of these like most of you would eat a funsize snickers bar. Considering I generally have anywhere from 10-20 pounds of chocolate hidden in my closet at any one time (and that does not even include the 60 pounds of chocolate chips now in my freezer), I am having a VERY hard time with the fact that this is my LAST box. I have kept this box as a reward for myself to binge on 'when I lose 20 pounds'. Since this has been in my closet since October 2007...and the likelihood (is there an 'e' in that word?) of me losing 20 pounds is clearly very remote, I am trying to decide whether or not to bust this baby open and down it in the usual 7 minutes...or save it for some unknown reason......I suspect most everyone who knows me knows about my ridiculous LOVE for chocolate...I know if I was ever told that I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, without hesitation, I would choose chocolate...gladly I would eat chocolate for breakfast, lunch and dinner...but wait...I already DO!
So, if you are reading this blog and you really do love me...send me chocolate.....thank you

No comments: