Sunday, June 8, 2008

Potato Chips


Reed loves JAG--he dreams of being Harmon--or who ever that main character is. He is thrilled we have DVR--every morning at 6am and 7am he records JAG. It ticks me off a little because I have to do my 'HipHop Abs' upstairs and cannot even exercise in the privacy of my own bedroom! Anyway, Reed works so late and comes home ready to totally unwind and forget about his crazy day--by watching JAG most nights. For his birthday last year we got him these great headphones to wear while he watches JAG at unearthly hours so the tv won't wake me up. Last week at 12:30am I am awoken from a deep sleep by the loudest sound-CRUNCHING!!! It is the bag of chips I hid in the lowest cabinet--where I hide food from Reed, because he won't bend over to look for it--anyway, he acutally BENT OVER to find these and plowed into the bag at this hour. He had his headphones on and couldn't hear the noise he was making with his crunching, and he erroneously assumed I would also be unable to hear the racket...he was so wrong!!! It took me an hour to get back to sleep. I didn't say anything to him about it.....until....it happened again the very next night...now I have to find another hiding place for the chips...any suggestions?!

1 comment:

Jessie J said...

hahaha! oh mom, this post was great! i was hysterical, seriously. I'm trying to think of a good place to hide this food now.. probably the food storage closet :) no one likes going out there!