Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hip Hop Abs

I'm not doing a commercial or anything, but those of you who know me, know that exercise and I have never been very good friends. If the exercise doesn't involve some sort of eating utensil or chocolate, I am just not interested. HOWEVER...I have come across a little gem...thanks to a very convicing infomercial...HIP HOP ABS! Girls, it is ahhmmaaazzzinnggg...Sean T is awesome, but it is actually fun! So if you want a great 24 minutes of jumping around, check it out!!

2 comments:

Jessie J said...

I didn't realize his name was spelled Sean T... haha I was picturing Shauntee in my head and thought it was very feminine of him... also love the device you used to prop the dvd up in the pic

Reed Cook said...

Sean T's got nothing on your man! You all should see his 6-pack!